With our busy schedules we enjoy snacking some evenings. Charles has some time off work so I’ve left him to do the creating. This was awesome. In fact with a little summer sausage or bacon pieces on the crackers too it’s even more amazing!
Tex-Mex Cheese Ball
- 8 o.z. cream cheese ~ softened at room temperature
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp mexican oregano
- 1 chipottle pepper from can of peppers in adobo
- 2 o.z. shredded cheddar
- 2 o.z. shredded mexican cheese blend
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 o.z. chopped pecans
Mix together everything except pecans. Form into ball and refrigerate for at least and hour. Roll and pecans and serve right away or refrigerate until ready to enjoy with your favorite crackers.
Enjoy ~ Kimberly