I was craving a snack after work today (I skipped dinner) and I didn’t want to go over board so I decided to make a couple of individual nacho dip bowls; I know Charles will want one too. I don’t mind having extra beans and olives open ~ tomorrow will be taco day! You could just make one big layered dip if serving a small group or wanting some leftovers; as always adjust to your tastes ~ I however think this was just about perfect as is and it was nice to have in individual servings so as to not go overboard
Layered Nacho Dip
- 1/4 cup pinto beans – drained and rinsed
- 1/2 avocado – diced and tossed with lime juice from 1/2 lime to prevent browning
- 1/8 cup salsa – hot or mild which ever you prefer
- 1/8 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/8 cup sour cream
- 1 Tbs black olives
- 2 tsp diced pickled jalapeno
- 1/2 green onion thinly sliced
For each dip bowl start with the beans and layer all ingredients in individual casseroles or gratin dishes.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready.
Enjoy ~ Kimberly