I have never been a huge green olive fan but for some reason this salad is irresistable. I used martini olives marinated in dry vermouth. I think this brings out the best flavor; Spanish Queen Martini Olives marinated with Dry Vermouth to be even more precise. It’s definitely a salty salad; but a nice change from the usual picnic salads when planning a cook out.
Broccoli Cauliflower and Olive Salad
- 2 cups bite size broccoli florets
- 2 cups bite size cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup quartered olives (about 5 very large martini olives)
- 1/8 cup olive juice
- 2 hard-boiled eggs – peeled and sliced
- 3 strips bacon – cooked and crumbled
- black pepper
Mix together all ingredients in large bowl; I like to toss in bacon just before serving. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Enjoy ~ Kimberly